Science Now Revised Edition
Science Now (Revised Edition) is a series of eight books for Classes 1 to 8. This series conforms to the vision of the National Curriculum Framework. It follows a coherent and structured approach, which provides a seamless continuity in the science curriculum for classes 1 to 8, and even thereafter. This revised edition retains the focus of the original, where development of lateral thinking, analytical, research and deduction skills in students were encouraged.
• Revise and Recall, Think and Answer test application of the concepts learned.
• Science in Context gives interesting extra information on the topic being discussed.
• Summary provides snapshot of the chapter content, which helps students in quick revision.
• Cross-curricular learning link integrates knowledge across subjects.
• Life Skills test awareness, empathy and attitude towards self and others.
• Relevant activities hone experimental and deduction skills.
• Worksheets provide pictorial exercises at the end of each chapter.
• Latest National Science Olympiad paper helps students to prepare for competitive examinations.
About The Series Editors
Jyothsna Natraj of Vidya Mandir Senior Secondary School, Chennai, has been teaching science for over a decade. She has experience in web- based content development and has extensively used technologies such as ‘SMART’ tools in her classes.
Dr Geetha Iyer, Former Head of Sahyadri School KFI, Pune, is an author, a naturalist and consultant in the twin elds of education and environment. She is a curriculum specialist with many years of experience in concept development and regularly conducts workshops on all aspects of teaching science.
Showing all 5 results