Science Panorama (Updated Edition) is a series of books for Classes 1 to 5, focused on developing scientific skills and their application in real life. The primary-school series has been updated as per the new syllabus prescribed by the Council for the Indian School Certficate Examinations. In line with the new syllabus, the books follow a thematic, coherent and structured approach, effectively integrating subject knowledge and life skills for overall development.
• Get Set Go Hands-on activities for experiential learning
• Find Out Research-oriented activities requiring learners to look beyond the textbook
• Talk Time Topics for classroom discussion
• Project/Fun Activities Individual/collaborative activities
• Value-based Activities Inculcating values through application
• Life Skill Activities Relating science to day-to-day life of learners
• Problem Solving Questions to apply concepts in real life (Books 3-5)
About The Authors
Meenakshi Atal, Vice Principal of The Heritage School, Kolkata, is an eminent educationist and teacher trainer with over three decades of experience in the field of education.
Debahuti Das of The Heritage School, Kolkata, has a teaching career extending over two decades, and has been a pioneer in evolving innovative methods of teaching. She is a workshop facilitator and always helps children to think out of the box.
Showing all 5 results