Maths Zone is a series of eight books for Classes 1 to 8. This series conforms to the vision of the National Curriculum Framework (2005). Designed as an innovative mathematics course incorporating the latest requirements across various boards, it aims to instil in students an urge to think, explore and analyze beyond the exercise questions.
- Concepts explained in simple and easy-to-understand language
- Exercises and Revision Exercise within each chapter to recall and revise the concepts learnt
- Mental Maths to help practise calculation skills and deductive reasoning
- Worksheets to reinforce practice with fun exercises
- Cross-curricular Links to integrate knowledge across subjects
- HOTS (Higher Order Thinking Skills) and Challenge to sharpen the thinking skills beyond textual knowledge
- Maths Lab Activity to test skills for investigation, observation and analysis
About Series Editor
K.G. Jeyalakshmi teaches mathematics at Vidyamandir Senior Secondary School, Chennai and has more than two decades of enriching experience in concept development. She is passionate about using technology for making maths learning easy and enjoyable for children.
Showing all 5 results