Exploring Grammar is a series that has been developed to facilitate the teaching of grammar to young learners. Judiciously blending the structural and functional aspects of grammar, the series enables learners to apply grammar in communicative contexts. Grammar topics are introduced in a progressive, step-by-step manner using simple explanations and examples for easy and sound learning.
• Comprehensive and carefully graded grammar syllabus and progression through units
• Clear layout, with learning focus (Teacher’s note), new grammar (Look) and revision (Remember) sections marked for ease of use
• A range of task types to make the learning of grammar varied and enjoyable
• Revision worksheets throughout the book for assessment
• Reading passage to assess learners’ comprehension skills and understanding of grammar in use
• My checklist to maintain a record of grammar topics learnt in the book
About The Series Editors
Dr Usha Ram, Principal, Laxman Public School, New Delhi, is the Series Editor for Books 1 to 5. She has been an esteemed member of the CBSE Governing Body of the Board for many years.
Penny Hands, MSc Applied Linguistics, is the Managing Editor for the course. She has taught students from all over the world, and has more than 20 years’ experience working on English Language Teaching materials.
Showing all 8 results
Exploring English Grammar 1Read more
Exploring English Grammar 2Read more
Exploring English Grammar 3Read more
Exploring English Grammar 4Read more
Exploring English Grammar 5Read more
Exploring English Grammar 6Read more
Exploring English Grammar 7Read more
Exploring English Grammar 8Read more