Revised Exploring English
- Reading and Comprehension cover a wide range of classic, contemporary and original texts by Indian and international authors, for developing key comprehension skills
- Vocabulary and Language skills encourage the use of dictionaries and enrich the learner’s language
- Grammar builds language proficiency through a variety of graded tasks to ensure progressive learning
- Listening and Speaking tasks hone active listening skills and build confidence in speaking English fluently
- Writing tasks challenge the learners to explore new ways of expressing themselves creatively
- Project and Life skills pages encourage group work and aid in formative assessment
- The clear and accessible layout and design facilitates learning
About the Series Editors
Dr Usha Ram, Associate Director, DPS World Foundation, is the Series Editor for Books 1 to 5. She has been an esteemed member of the CBSE Governing Body of the Board for many years.
Dr K. Padmini Shankar, is a Professor in the Department of ESL Studies at the English and Foreign Languages University, Hyderabad. She has taught at the undergraduate and post-graduate levels for over two decades. Her research interests include classroom-based research, teacher training and development, and teaching young learners.
Showing all 5 results