Computer World Updated
Computer World Updated, a series of eight books for Classes 1 to 8, is an effort to familiarize and equip students with the latest trends in computer technology. This is a well‐graded course that conforms to the requirements of National Curriculum Framework (2005) and complies with the syllabus requirements of various boards. The course is based on Windows 7 and MS Office 2010 with updates on Windows 8 and MS Office 2013.
The course introduces computers in the primary classes in a simple and lucid manner. The series has the latest versions namely, Windows Movie Maker 2012, HTML 5, Adobe Dreamweaver CC, Adobe Photoshop CC and Flash 8.
- Word Web explains the difficult words.
- You Should Know gives interesting facts about the topic.
- Quick Way highlights all the important keyboard shortcuts for the menu commands.
- Exercise at the end of each chapter reinforces the understanding of the topic.
- Research Project integrates Computer Science with other subjects.
- National Cyber Olympiad is based on the actual question paper by Science Olympiad Foundation.
- Updates describe the additional features of MS Office 2013 and Windows 8.
About the Series Editor
Mohini Arora is HoD, Computer Science with Air Force Golden Jubilee Institute, Subroto Park, Delhi. She has extensive experience in teaching and is also associated with the CBSE for preparing course material for Computer Science.
Showing all 2 results