Computer Craft is a series of eight books for Classes 1 to 8. This series follows Fink’s Taxonomy to impart knowledge in Cognitive, Affective and Psychomotor domains. Based on Windows 7 and MS Office 2010,this course includes an update on MS Office 365 introducing students to the latest interface and the associated features.
• Word Web explains the difficult words.
• You Should Know gives interesting facts about the topic.
• Keyboard Shortcuts highlight all the important keyboard shortcuts for the menu commands.
• Exercise at the end of each chapter reinforces the understanding of the topic.
• Projects integrate Computer Science with other subjects.
• National Cyber Olympiad (Classes 3 to 8) is based on the actual question paper by Science Olympiad Foundation.
• Updates (Classes 3 to 8) describe the additional features of MS Office 365.
About the series Editor
Sarala Devi Dhanapal, is a senior teacher with Lawrence High School, Bengaluru. She has more than 10 years of experience and has worked on various prestigious projects with multiple organizations as a consultant.
Showing all 5 results