Maths Zone is a series of eight books for Classes 1 to 8. This series conforms to the vision of the National Curriculum Framework (2005). Designed as an innovative mathematics course incorporating the latest requirements across various boards, it aims to instill in students an urge to think, explore and analyze beyond the exercise questions.
- Let’s Get Started to revise the concepts learnt earlier
- Remember brings the focus to certain important points
- Try This! and Exercises after each topic to revise the concept just learnt
- Mental Maths to hone calculation skills and deductive logic
- Cross-curricular Learning Links (for Classes 1 to 5) integrate knowledge across subjects
- Common Errors and Challenge questions to help explore the learning further
- Revision Exercises at the end of each chapter for a comprehensive review of the concepts
- Maths Lab Activity at the end of each chapter to test skills for investigation, observation and deduction
- Higher Order Thinking Skills (HOTS) in every chapter to challenge to think beyond the textual knowledge
- Worksheets to motivate and to give additional practice in topics
- Projects in every chapter to extend the concept learnt to real-life applications
- Summary (for Classes 6 to 8) gives a snapshot of the chapter for quick recapitulation
About Series Editor
K.G. Jeyalakshmi teaches mathematics at Vidyamandir Senior Secondary School, Chennai and has more than two decades of enriching experience in concept development. She is passionate about using technology for making maths learning easy and enjoyable for children.Taruni Soin has taught mathematics for nearly four decades in various schools including Springdales School and Sanskriti School in Delhi. A recipient of the prestigious Fulbright Award for Teachers, presently she teaches at Suncity World School, Gurgaon.
Showing all 3 results