Maths Matters(Updated Edition) is a series of eight books for Classes 1 to 8, written with the aim of developing thinking and reasoning skills in students. The books have been updated as per the new syllabus prescribed by the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations.In line with the new syllabus, the books follow a thematic and structured approach for developing analytical and problem-solving skills in children.
• Why This Theme Matters points out real-life applications of the theme
• Mental Maths sharpens calculation skills and logical reasoning
• Hints and Tips enable better understanding of the concept
• Exercises and Revision Exercise help recall and revise the concepts learnt in a chapter
• For the Curious Mind encourages students to think beyond the textual knowledge
• Enrichment Zone to enhance continuous learning by extending the concepts one-step ahead
• Theme Worksheet, after each theme, reinforces practice with the help of fun exercises
• Skill-based Worksheet to develop analytical and problem-solving skills
• Test Papers at the end of the book to comprehensively test the concepts
Prabha Sethy started her teaching career at Welham Boys’ School,Dehradun. She has more than 25 years of experience in teaching mathematics. She tries to bring together the resources of everyday life in her mathematics content.
Showing all 3 results