Revised Exploring English
This revised edition of Exploring English is a multi-skill course that focuses on all aspects of language learning to help learners develop communicative competence. The syllabus for the series is designed to meet the requirements of the latest National Curriculum Framework. It offers high-quality English language materials to CBSE schools with clearly defined learning objectives.
• Reading and Comprehension cover a wide range of classic, contemporary and original texts by Indian and international authors, for developing key comprehension skills
• Vocabulary and Language skills encourage the use of dictionaries and enrich the learner’s language
• Grammar builds language prociency through a variety of graded
tasks to ensure progressive learning
• Listening and Speaking tasks hone active listening skills and build confidence in speaking English fluently
• Writing tasks challenge the learners to explore new ways of expressing themselves creatively
• Project and Life skills pages encourage group work and aid in formative assessment
• The clear and accessible layout and design facilitates learning
About the Series Editors
• Dr Usha Ram, Associate Director, DPS World Foundation, is the Series Editor for Books 1 to 5. She has been an esteemed member of the CBSE Governing Body of the Board for many years.
• Dr K. Padmini Shankar is a Professor in the Department of ESL Studies at the English and Foreign Languages University, Hyderabad. She has taught at the undergraduate and post-graduate levels for over two
decades. Her research interests include classroom-based research, teacher training and development, and teaching young learners.
Showing all 6 results
Revised Exploring English Coursebook 6₹349.00 Read more
Revised Exploring English Coursebook 7₹360.00 Read more
Revised Exploring English Coursebook 8₹365.00 Read more
Revised Exploring English Workbook 6₹205.00 Read more
Revised Exploring English Workbook 7₹205.00 Read more
Revised Exploring English Workbook 8₹210.00 Read more