Computer World Army Edition
Computer World is a series of eight books for Classes 1 to 8. This series conforms to the vision of the National Curriculum Framework (2005). Based on Windows 7 and MS Office 2010, this course includes an update section on MS Office 2013 and Windows 8 introducing students to the latest interface and the associated features.
- Word Web explains the difficult words.
- You Should Know gives interesting facts about the topic.
- Quick Way highlights all the important keyboard shortcuts for the menu commands.
- Exercise at the end of each chapter reinforces the understanding of the topic.
- Research Project integrates Computer Science with other subjects.
- National Cyber Olympiad practice paper included based on the actual question paper by Science Olympiad Foundation.
- Updates describe the additional features of MS Office 2013 and Windows 8.
About the Series Editor
Mohini Arora is HoD, Computer Science with Air Force Golden Jubilee Institute, Subroto Park, Delhi. She has extensive experience in teaching and is also associated with the CBSE for preparing course material for Computer Science.
Showing all 3 results