Computer Craft is a series of eight books for Classes 1 to 8. This series follows Fink’s Taxonomy to impart knowledge in Cognitive, Affective and Psychomotor domains. Based on Windows 7 and MS Office 2010, this course includes an update on MS Office 365 introducing students to the latest interface and the associated features.
• Word Web explains the difficult words.
• You Should Know gives interesting facts about the topic.
• Keyboard Shortcuts highlight all the important keyboard shortcuts for the menu commands.
• Exercise at the end of each chapter reinforces the understanding of the topic.
• Projects integrate Computer Science with other subjects.
• National Cyber Olympiad (Classes 3 to 8) is based on the actual question paper by Science Olympiad Foundation.
• Updates (Classes 3 to 8) describe the additional features of MS Office 365.
About Series Editor
Susmita Sen, is a retired teacher of Loreto House, Kolkata. She is an eminent educationist with over three decades of extensive teaching experience. She has been involved with the ICSE for preparing assessments and evaluation aids for the annual examinations.
Showing all 4 results