Collins Computer Science
Collins Computer Science is a series of eight books for classes 1 to 8. This conforms to the vision of the National Curriculum Framework(2005). Based on Windows 10 and Ms office 2013, this course includes an update section on open office and Windows 8. The series also includes contextual posters and actual National Cyber Olympiad papers with answer keys.
• You should know: This feature includes interesting facts about the topic.
• Word web: This feature lists the meanings of all the difficult words.
• Recall: This feature lists the procedural difference between MS Office 2013 and MS Office 2010.
• Digital geek: This feature mentions additional technical information about the topic.
• Concepts learnt: This feature recapitulates all the important points covered in the chapter.
• Computer is my mentor!: This feature is given to test the practical application of the concept.
• Net search: This feature lists the important websites that students can refer to extra information.
About the Series Editor:
Padmaja Subhash is a senior teacher of Computer Science in Convent of Jesus and Mary School, New Delhi. She has been instrumental in designing this interesting and innovative course that aims to cater to all the learning requirements at each pedagogical level.
Showing all 3 results